Visus LLC - Enterprise Software Solutions
Visus LLC is an Enterprise Software Solutions company and Microsoft Gold Partner based in California. Founded in 1994 by Michael Daoud, Visus LLC provides expertise to its customers in three areas of Information Technology:
Visus LLC employs a unique and structured process and open communications model when developing solutions and applications to provide customers with peace of mind and success. Through the use of our unique process we are able to eliminate the risk, for our customers, of timelines being missed and budgets being exceeded. In short, our process and experience provides our customers with the peace of mind knowing that their project(s) will be completed to their expectations.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Visus LLC focuses on Microsoft’s supporting technologies for SharePoint and Web Development using .NET, C#, SQL Server, Access, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), among others.
Visus LLC's technical skills are complemented by our business skills and years of experience, which we have found to be essential to the success of every project. Through a thorough discovery process and constant communication with customers, Visus LLC is able to constantly deliver successful results that are on time, on budget, and on target.
What makes Visus LLC different?
Our success has been based on the following:
- Our ability to do a proper needs assessment and analysis at the beginning of every project.
- Our ability to understand a client's needs and to look at things from an end user's point of view rather than a pure programming point of view. This approach allows for easy to use User Interfaces in the applications we develop.
- Our ability to deliver on time, on budget and to the customer’s expectations.
- Excellent project management and open communication with our customers from beginning to end.
Customers benefit from
- An experienced professional team with years of technical expertise.
- A disciplined methodological approach that ensures timely, efficient, cost-effective delivery.
- Local presence to provide direct and prompt management and response.